Scott Mansell - He may drive F1 cars, but he's still from Birmingham!Scott is a precise, clear and calm instructor which allows him to get the most from you. He is a very versatile driver coach who has worked as a track day instructor for many years; his talents being utilised by many manufactures, circuits, racing drivers and track day drivers.
Scott has a mass of driver tuition experience having been used for just about every car manufacturer all over the world. He specialises in advanced circuit driving techniques, utilising his successful racing career.
Scott Mansell has been racing competitively for the majority of his life. He is now testing and racing pre-2004 F1 cars for a number of private clients and his own career.
Scott has been close to F1; previously having meetings with BAR and Toyota, and testing with Christian Horner of Red Bull. He has won a number of awards, most notably the BBC Midlands Young Sports Personality of the Year Award, and was nominated for the Autosport Young Driver of the Year Award.
- EuroBOSS F1 Champion
- Holder of 5 Outright Circuit Lap Records (Brand Hatch Indy, Silverstone Nat, Donington Park Nat, Lausitzring, Zolder GP)
- BBC Midlands Young Sports Person of the Year
- BRDC Autosport Mclaren Young Driver of the Year Award Nominee
- Autosport Club Driver of the Year Award Nominee
- Completed F3000 / GP2 Driver Development Programme for Arden International / Red Bull
- IRL IndyPro Series (selected races) 2005 & 2006
- European F3000 2005 (selected races)
- Porsche Carrera Cup VIP car at Silverstone 3rd
- Superleague Formula (Donington Park)